There is a lot of talk about large-cap cryptocurrency coins. I wanted to go over two dumped coins that might be about to explode up. Let's go.
Reasons to look
1. NoLimitCoin is currently ranked 56 according to Coinmarketcap. He is very close to being in the top 50. Once he reaches the top 50, he will have a lot more attention. It is good to get a position in a room before crossing the threshold of the 50 best. While the altcoins are hunted, the NLC2 move against the grain. If you look at the rankings, you will see that most of the pieces in this lineup have been hammered this week from the next bitcoin fork. However, NLC2 has gained 6% in the last 24 hours.
2. NoLimitCoin has a beta product that is currently used. In an industry where almost 80% of altcoins do not even have a product yet, it's a very good sign.
3. NoLimitCoin has not yet reached the largest exchanges. It currently has a market capitalization of $ 41,359,139 currently. I would expect this to increase when they reach a major exchange such as Bittrex or Binance
Looking at the 6-month chart, you can see that there was a downward trend, however, in the last two days, the trend began to change. What you do not want to do is to buy a coin when it is at its highest point, so you want to watch altcoins that have the potential to explode into a parabolic rise when something major happen to him. As I have already said, NoLimitCoin has not yet reached the major stock markets, which gives it a very good chance of increasing its market capitalization and dramatically increasing it. It has a product that works and has just released a new user interface (UI) that contributed in part to the tip. NLC2 has a strong community behind it and many of its larger marketing plans have not even been fully implemented as this point of what I gather from the community. This is one to look at because I believe that they are releasing more features to their product in the near future.
Room 2: PIVX
If you look at PIVX, you'll find that it's also been trending downward (most altcoins have been). This is another currently undervalued piece. If you look at the monthly chart, you can see that the MACD line crosses up on the signal line. The signal line is 9-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average). When the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence). MACD is calculated by subtracting the 26-day exponential moving average (EMA) from the 12-day EMA. What this means is that PIVX could go on an uptrend (uptrend). For those who do not know, the MACD and the signal line are the two lines that are under the candle diagram. These two indicators are incredibly useful when studying coin tables to help you decide on the current direction of the coin. What is also important to look at is the volume you see as gray bars directly under the candleboard.
Reasons to look and buy
1. PIVX stands for Private Verified Instant Transaction. PIVX is a confidentiality piece. If you look at other pieces of privacy, you will find that they are doing incredibly well. Parts such as Monero, Dash, ZCash, Verge. PIVX is a 100% Proof of Stake piece, which means it's not dependent on minors and rewards thanks to Proof of Stake. So it depends on the masternodes to check the transactions. Users can buy in the coin and after buying so many coins be eligible to own a juggernaut and be rewarded for helping with the stability and processing of coin transactions. This coin has the potential to follow in the footsteps of the Dash Coin because it has been forked from Bitcoin just like Dash. Dash now has a market capitalization of $ 2 billion while PIVX is at $ 153 million. This is a very undervalued piece in my opinion.
2. PIVX is a real piece of confidentiality. Unlike Bitcoin where all transactions and addresses are stored in a public registry where anyone can trace the address to a person, PIVX has implemented a protocol called Zerocoin which allows the anonymity of the chain at the block level. I do not know about you, but if I had millions of dollars, I would not want my transactions to come back to me. PIVX prevents this from happening.
3. PIVX has just released the final version of their portfolio. They deliver their product, which is a big problem because many companies are nothing more than a white paper and a fancy website. They are currently working on more security features as well as a secure and fully encrypted chat system in the wallet.
4. PIVX is currently considered by Binance.com to be added to their exchange. This would definitively affect the price.
5. PIVX allows you to buy coins to receive a juggernaut. You will be paid just to maintain this masternode as it will be used to process PIVX user transactions. You can also earn interest on any amount of PIVX you have as long as it is in your active PIVX portfolio. Thus, you will be paid to hold PIVX coins and profit as the value of coins will also increase in the markets.
That's all I have for now, but I will continue to analyze the pieces in my next articles. CryptoDayTrader out …
Image featured with the kind permission of Shutterstock.