Job Role: Care UK Assistant and Care Support Worker
Salary: £9.50 to £9.76 per hour
Join Care UK and make a real difference if you’re driven, compassionate, and searching for satisfying work with top-notch training and fantastic chances.
Do you want to be able to access your wages as you work? One of the many benefits of joining the Care UK family is the money management software that provides you fast access to your payments.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from various professions, including healthcare, administrative assistance, domestic work, hospitality, retail, and many others. They are searching for caring individuals to join the Care UK team that appreciate the compassion, teamwork, and care as much as we do. You’ll be driven by a strong desire to serve others and put the needs of the locals at the centre of all you do.
You Don’t Have CareGiver Qualification?
We will provide you with all the tools and information you need to have a successful career with us because we have our own Learning Academy to provide great training and induction programs for all new staff members. Throughout your career with us, our top-notch, cutting-edge training and coaching will support the growth of your talents.
We believe everyone has potential, so let us help you realize yours.
Working with Care UK will benefit you in the following ways:
- Wagestream – This personal finance app provides immediate access to your earnings.
- An award-winning caregiver (Residential Care Provider of the Year – Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long-term rewards
- Reduced cost of a gym membership
- Concerts for Caregivers (apply for free tickets to concerts at various venues)
- Competitive referral incentive
- GEM Awards: We honour coworkers that go above and beyond
- Career advancement, education, and access to our recognized apprenticeship program
- Numerous discounts both online and in stores
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase spending plan
- Support for wellbeing
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Weekly COVID testing
- Access to PPE
- Assisting residents to maintain as much independence and activity as feasible
- Respecting the rights to privacy, choice, and dignity of residents
- Assist the residents with mealtimes and personal care.
- Establishing individualized care plans and identifying the specific goals of each resident as a team.
- Working flexibly to support residents in developing new hobbies, participating in physical activity, and ensuring they have fun in a welcoming and interesting atmosphere.