Get trading recommendations and read analytics on Hacked.com for just $ 39 a month
The market capitalization of cryptocurrency hit a new record high on Thursday, climbing briefly above $ 770 billion of dollars. The price of the ethereum has crossed this threshold threshold of $ 1,000, while the price of the ripple seems determined to extend what has been a remarkable rally.
After reaching $ 683 billion, the market capitalization of cryptocurrency climbed to $ 772 billion, an intraday increase of 13%. After a trough on Thursday morning, the combined value of all cryptocurrencies is now $ 753 billion.
Bitcoin Prize less than $ 15,000
The rally was completed without the help of bitcoin, which posted a daily drop of about one percent. This forced the price of bitcoin below $ 15,000, a note that he recovered on Tuesday after a report that a major venture capital company in Silicon Valley made a major bet on bitcoin. At the time of writing, the Bitcoin price was trading at $ 14,445 on Bitfinex – about $ 400 below its global average – reducing Bitcoin's market capitalization to $ 249.6 billion.
Daily movements also reduced market share from bitcoin – often referred to as the bitcoin dominance index – to another historically low level: currently, bitcoin accounts for only 33.1% of the market capitalization of cryptocurrency, while altcoins represent the remaining 66.9%.
Ethereum Price cracks $ 1,000 while Ripple adds 33 percent
The price of the Ethereum made an impressive advance on Thursday, but the ripple continued to consolidate its position as a second cryptocurrency.
Ethereum, long the second most valuable but recently forced third cryptocurrency, rose 11%, bringing the price of Ethereum to a current value of $ 937 on Bitfinex. Thanks to Korean premiums, the global price of the ethereum reached a record high of $ 1,045, ETH becoming briefly the third cryptocurrency to reach a market capitalization of $ 100 billion.
As impressive as this rally was, however , ethereum in fact It lost ground compared to the second wave, which exploded by 33% to increase its price to $ 3.16 on Bittrex and $ 3.63 in general.Ripple now has a market capitalization of 140 , $ 6 billion, or 56% of bitcoin.
Altcoins Peak at $ 520 Billion
Unsurprisingly, the rally rallies and the Ethereum have worn the altcoin cap to a record high. The combined value of the altcoins peaked at $ 520 billion this morning – a mark that reached just two days after reaching $ 400 billion for the first time.
Although ruled by the ripple and the l & # 39; Ethereum, the advance altcoin was boosted by strong indices of a number of other altcoins, even though several large cryptocurrencies recorded drops of only one day.
The bitcoin spot price was one of those outliers, plunging On the other hand, Cardano jumped 27% to $ 32 billion, while NEM and Stellar also recorded double-digit increases of 52% and 13%, respectively, the second consecutive day. down seven per cent and four per cent.
The most impressive performance of the day came from TRON, a chip that is probably unfamiliar to many investors. Marketed as a decentralized content distribution platform, the TRON price climbed 107 percent on Thursday, bringing its market capitalization to $ 10.4 billion and rising to 10th in the league's top tier, beating dash, which is among the top 10.
Write to Josiah Wilmoth at josiah.wilmoth (at) ccn.com.
Image from Shutterstock to photo
Follow us on Telegram.