Your success as a marketing technologist requires that you live and breathe at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. While you have a hard time choosing, implementing, and using to transform your organization, it's helpful to see what success looks like and to hear from experts and professionals who run their own organization.
MarTech® features expert speakers who are excited to share best practices, case studies and invaluable strategies. Their insights will help you navigate the day-to-day complexities you face and show you how to solve organizational challenges to transform your business.
Although I am not yet ready to announce all the sessions and all the speakers, I wanted to take the opportunity to announce four keynote speakers and to unveil some other sessions that we have in reserve for our next event, which will take place in October. 1-3 in Boston.
Keynotes That Unlock Your Imagination
In addition to more than 30 sessions, we are excited to introduce our first four speakers:
- Sarah Cooper will explore her Silicon Valley career in stand-up comedy and successes and failures along the way.
- Alistair Croll's speech will look at ways you can attract attention and turn it into profitable demand.
- Andrew Frank of Gartner will examine the ways in which GDPR, privacy, identity and blockchain shape the next wave of martech evolution.
- And really, Scott Brinker, will look at Martech in 2019 – The New and New Rules of Marketing.
Book Early and Save Big
There are many ways to attend MarTech depending on your budget and goals:
- All Access Pass – The Complete MarTech Experience. Access to all sessions, networking and amenities.
- Expo + Pass – streamlined and affordable. Access to the Expo Hall and selection of sessions and networking.
- All Access + Workshop Pass – an immersive workshop and the benefits of the basic conference. ( Best Value! )
Sign up now for the best rates with savings of up to $ 750! See you in Boston!
The opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. The authors of the staff are listed here.