Your business may be small now, but with the right technology, tools, and resources, you can grow faster than ever before. Here is a collection of over 30 awesome and free resources to help and inspire your growing business.
- Growth Kit (worksheet). Bring your growing business to the next level with this kit filled with additional resources, special offers and a five step guide for a better sales pitch.
- SBA.gov (website). With information on the beginnings, commercial laws, loans and grants, the Small Business Administration website provides a plethora of resources and help for small businesses.
- GrowthHackers Growth Studies (website). Case studies on hot and fast-growing companies to serve as inspiration. You can also join the community to request and share your tips and stories.
- Startup Collections (website). A hodge-podge of resources to power your startup, with collections for everything from building a bot to WordPress until looking for freelancers to learn how to code.
- Score.org (website). Score provides advice and assistance to startups and existing businesses. Their library contains models of balance sheets, business plans and more.
- The main technological trends to develop your business (interactive). The SME group shares the top three trends for small businesses to drive growth.
- Break your business (podcast). We love this podcast because it’s short and accurate, with each episode centered on “5 things” you’ll learn (topics included, how to hire, the latest business news and how to create momentum), useful tools, and other small business advice.
Team Building / Culture / Leadership
- Hyper Island Toolbox (website). An organized collection of methods and tools for innovation, team building, leadership and more.
- Trailhead (e-learning). Did you know that Trailhead is not limited to learning Salesforce solutions? Check out the trails on how to cultivate equality at work, be an excellent manager, and even the MBA basics of the Drucker School of Management.
- 18 tips on maintaining a vibrant (interactive) office culture. Tips from founders of small businesses, CEOs and researchers on what small and medium businesses can do to maintain energy at work as they grow.
- Expand your pipeline: 6 small tips for developing your prospect database (ebook). This resource shares strategies, tools to define, segment and follow new perspectives.
- 100 sales tips for 2017 (ebook). Get ready to sell like a machine with these tips and ideas from different sales leaders.
- Four ways to transform and accelerate your sales cycle (ebook). This Forbes Insights ebook shares four ways that growing businesses can accelerate sales in a highly competitive environment: the right team, a marketing mindset, automation and connected data.
- Hacker U sales (e-learning). Sign up for free classes to strengthen your sales muscles and those of your team. Some of the course topics include: “How to triple your qualified sales meetings” and “Cold email: How to generate more than $ 1 billion using cold email.”
- Quotations (website). A collection of views from sales leaders of large and small. Be sure to check out their podcasts and subscribe to the bi-weekly newsletter for the latest content.
- How to grow small businesses with marketing (ebook). An excellent overview of how to get started through email marketing, social media, leads management, SEO and SEM.
- B2B Marketer Lead Generation Field Guide (ebook). Learn to find more leads and send qualified leads to your sales team.
- Complete social media guide for B2B marketers (ebook). Find out what content best resonates with which social media and how to measure your efforts.
- How to create a killer content marketing strategy (slideshare). The content is king, as they say! Go in-depth on how to build your content marketing strategy with tips and ideas from content marketing experts. Plus, check out the free eBook!
- Marketing Cloudcast (podcast). Easy, switch-listen to learn about key trends, technologies and topics in today’s marketing. We talk about challenges and concrete solutions to help your business and your career.
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Customer Service Technology (Webinar). Learn from service experts on how to choose and set up the right service technology for your growing business.
- 4 steps to amazing (interactive) customer service. Get the information and steps to create an amazing customer service program.
- The 6 questions you need to ask when scaling your customer service (ebook). Ready to increase your service? Be sure to cover these questions when planning your service roadmap.
- 20 best practices for customer service (interactive). Be sure to provide unparalleled customer service with these best practices.
- 4 ways to improve customer service with a conversational approach (blog). Research shows that consumers and shoppers will change brands if they do not see the effort of companies to personalize their communications – get tips on how to serve with conversation.
- 30 applications for small businesses (ebook). A great collection of the best apps for small businesses and growing businesses to link all their workflow together.
- SMB Apps on AppExchange (App Store). A collection of ready-to-go applications for small businesses to connect all workflows and business processes.
- 15 stories of business growth success with applications (ebook). Listen to 15 small business leaders who innovate using applications to grow their businesses in transportation, healthcare, technology and more.
- Quip (application). Collaborate with your team seamlessly. Create, share and discuss your documents and spreadsheets with your team in real time, without email and from anywhere.
- Founder’s Workbench (website). Check out this web resource that offers free legal documents to help you start your business.
- FindLaw (website). FindLaw has a section dedicated to providing legal help for small business referrals on a variety of legal topics.
Financing / Finance:
- How to build a pitch deck (slideshare). Start your deck with this wonderful slideshare guide.
- Perfect your deck Pitch (article). After completing your deck, read this article to make sure you have optimized and perfected your deck.
- Top 5 mistakes that small businesses make when asking for a loan (blog). Be sure to avoid these mistakes when making a loan.
- List of 108 small business grants (blog). Fundera has provided an impressive list of grants available for small businesses.
- Wave (app). If you have already set up your shop, check out the Wave app (not to be confused with Salesforce Wave Analytics, which provides a suite of exceptional analytics apps for sales, service and marketing. ) The Wave application allows simple and free accounting. billing and more.
Learn more great resources for SMEs, startups and future founders can use? Share with us on social networks with #SalesforceGROW.
Reissued with permission. Original here.
Photo via Shutterstock
More in: Sponsored