Get trading recommendations and read reviews on Hacked.com for just $ 39 a month.
This is a sponsored sponsored story. NCC encourages readers to conduct their own research by exercising due diligence with the company, product or service mentioned in the document below.
Payment Protection Platform UTRUST est incorporated in a limited liability company in Switzerland, and continues its progress towards full regulatory compliance within Swiss jurisdiction. The company now aims to pursue its goals by actively participating in upcoming internet and blockchain events in the near future.
The UTRUST team will move around the world to publicize the company's new digital cryptosystem protection platform, during a series of blockchain conferences aimed at businesses and organizations. professionals in fintech technology, blockchain technology and digital currencies. Beginning with the Long Finance – Digital Currencies trade show in London, UK on October 23, 2017, UTRUST will be represented at the following events
– Finance – Trade Fair for Digital Currencies October 23, London, United Kingdom
– Blockchain Economic Forum 2017 – October 31 to November 1, New York, United States
– Web Summit 2017 – From November 6 to 9, Lisbon, Portugal
– Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency – November 11, Tokyo, Japan
– Swiss Innovation Tour on Wealth – November 15, Zug, Switzerland
– Top of the Blockchain – November 22, Zug, Switzerland
– London Olympia Blockchain Summit – November 28, London, United Kingdom
– Meeting of Asia – 29 and 30 November, Singapore
– Universal Exhibition of Cryptocurrency – 1st and 2nd December, Warsaw, Poland
Following a successful pre-ICO, UTRUST intends to maintain its strong momentum before the full launch of ICO on November 2, 2017 (14:00 UTC), and consolidate commercial synergy with its partners throughout the duration of his ICO campaign. The company welcomed supporters to come meet the team members at one of the listed conferences.
The ICO from UTRUST will operate for up to a week or until the ICO hard cap ($ 49 million) is reached from symbolic sales sales, or until stocks run out – whichever comes first. Tokens are sold at a fixed price of $ 0.065 each for the duration of the ICO. After the completion of the ICO, no additional tokens will be issued and any remaining unsold chips will be burned, which will permanently reduce the supply, which currently stands at 1 billion.
UTRUST ICO essentially offers participants a chance to support the world's very first pay-as-you-go platform for consumer protection, targeting a 2.5 million user base unbanked people around the world.